Skip to content
With a little extra care your new blooms will look their best and last as long as possible.
- choose a clean vessel for display
- refresh the water daily - if you wouldn't drink it, neither will your flowers
- keep the water line below any foliage or flowers
- trim stems as needs - use sharp tools for a clean cut
- avoid placing your arrangement near heat, direct sunlight and fruit/vegetables
Remember, some varieties last longer than others. When your blooms have come to the end of their life consider composting them at home or at a local community garden.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.