Skip to content
With a little extra care your new blooms will look their best and last as long as possible.
- choose a clean vessel for display
- refresh the water daily - if you wouldn't drink it, neither will your flowers
- keep the water line below any foliage or flowers
- trim stems as needs - use sharp tools for a clean cut
- avoid placing your arrangement near heat, direct sunlight and fruit/vegetables
- Tulips will continue to lengthen in the vase – they're one of the only flowers that does this - so you may need to trim them more frequently
- Narcissus release a sap through their cut stems, which can be irritating to the skin - please take care when handling them
Remember, some varieties last longer than others. When your blooms have come to the end of their life consider composting them at home or at a local community garden.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.